Wave vortex Filters
The W Lim Wave 24, Wave 36 & Wave 48 Vortex Filter combination uses a vortex bottom for mechanical filtering with space above it for biological filtering. The Wave 24, Wave 36 & Wave 48 each provide excellent water quality and include an industrial strength chamber with the needed filtering components for great results.
Wave-24 Vortex Filter
Rated for 1000 gallon ponds. 49″ Tall x 28″ Wide w/ Stand
Suggested flow rate: 2400 gph
|Call for Price|
Wave-36 Vortex Filter
Rated for 5000 gallon ponds. 66″ Tall x 40″ Wide w/ Stand
Suggested flow rate: 3600 gph – 6000 gph (Faster flow requires using more 4″ exit ports)
Call for Price
Wave-48 Vortex Body and Cover
This settlement tank has (1) 4″ in but has blank locations to add more inlets from bottom drains. I have added (2) 6″ inlets on some installations to accomadate 5 bottom drains.
This settlement tank combined with a 16″ micro screen can handle tremendous flow rates.
STAND SOLD SEPARATELY (F.O.B. Minnesota)
Steel Stand (Black or White)
Plastic Stand- coming Soon
If picked up from So. El Monte, a small charge will apply. (Please call for pricing)
|Call for Price|
Water enters the lower fitting shown on the left side. The waste and crud are then settled in the vortex bottom. The water then flows upwards through multiple layers of filter media perform the biological filtering.
- Low head pressure enables use of energy saving low amp, low pressure pumps
- Vortex entry settles debris before going into the biological filter media
- Multiple ports enables any connection configuration
- Dome shaped lid shields rain, leaves and debris from getting in
- Housing is made with poly UV resistant material for long term exposure
- Draining of waste is performed is seconds by lifting knife valve handle
- Both are designed for pumping “into” the Wave Vortex Filter
Las Vegas, NV 89118
M-F: 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
S & S: Closed