Variable Speed pumps
- Industrial Marathon Motor custom built for W.Lim Corp.
- Worldwide electrical capacity 115V/230V, 50/60Hz, single phase
- Maximum flow, medium pressure TEFC 1425/1725 RPM
- True 56 frame motor for cooler running and longer life
- Self-priming capability (installing a 1-way check valve will provide better performance)
- Corrosion resistant epoxy paint
- Buna seal for salt water use
- Wet end built with stainless steel screws
- 2” unions on ¼,1/3 & 3/4HP models
Dragon III Industrial Series
– These quality pumps feature industrial A.O. Smith Century/Centurion motors custom built for WLim Corporation.
– Good for Pools and for Waterfalls
– Instruction Manual (download here)
DRagon ||| 0.85 Variable Speed Curve
DRagon ||| 1.65 Variable Speed Curve
|0332||Dragon III 12000 Dual Voltage Variable Speed 1.65HP||$1,438.33|
|SNL-P3020||Dragon III 2HP Variable Speed||$1,513.21|
|SNL-P3021||Dragon III 3HP Variable Speed||$1,565.58|
|V0.85-115V||Dragon III 7200 Variable Speed||$1,374.01|
Wave III Variable Pumps
Our pumps are specially design for koi ponds.
We have provided the pump curve and amp draw to show the performance and efficiency of the pump.
The amps of the motors used in our pumps are not maxed out which results in giving the pumps more longevity.
- Good for Koi Ponds
- Is energy efficient and good for Waterfall
- Industrial Century Motor
- TEFC, Variable Speed
- Max Amp: 10 Amps, (115V, 60 Hz) only
- 1 Year Warranty
- Wet End Built w/ S/S Screws
- Glass Filled Injection ABS Housing
- 2” Inlet & Outlet w/ 2x 2” Quick Disconnect Unions
- Prewired for 115V w/ a 6” Industrial Cord
- Includes Manual (DOWNLOAD HERE)
|0531||Wave III 10800 Variable Speed||$1,403.67|
4505 W Hacienda Ave Suite C
Las Vegas, NV 89118
M-F: 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
S & S: Closed
Patent #7767978 EPA Est. No 84519-NV-1